- Functions of the TM31
- Functions of TM5
- Cleaning & Caring for your Thermomix
- Heat & Scales Test
- Lessons from the Thermomix TM31 manual
- Lessons from the TM5 Manual
- How to organise recipes on your phone or smart device
- How to organise paper recipes
- Recipes on Cookidoo - Update July 2019
- Sync Cookidoo and Cook Key
- Favourite Recipe Websites
- Recipe Sites PDF
- How to save websites to homescreen - iOS & Android
- Converting Conventional Recipes To Thermomix Method
- Meal in Minutes Playlist
- Meal in Minutes Worksheet
- Pantry & Fridge Organisation
- What's Your Meal Planning Personality?
- Meal Planning Your Way Strategies for all 4 Styles
- The Architect: Your Meal Planning Guide
- The Intuitive: Your Meal Planning Guide
- The Supermarket Strategist: Your Meal Planning Guide
- The Enthusiast: Your Meal Planning Plan
- How to save money
- Money Saving Calculator
- Introduction to Capsule Pantry
- Capsule Pantry Recipe List for Cookidoo
- Capsule Pantry Recipe List from Basic Cookbooks
- Capsule Pantry Grocery List
- Your Capsule Pantry Template
- Your Capsule Pantry Worksheet
- Frittata Formula Recipe
- No Waste Ideas
- Your Food Waste Tracker
- Fleur's Favourite No Waste Recipes - Cookidoo & Other Sites
- Fridge Humidity Guide
- Batch Cooking
- Batch Cooking Worksheet
- Fleur's Batch Cooking List
- Replacing Take Aways - Your Fake-Away Plan
- My Fake-Away Worksheet
- Fake-Away Suggestions from Cookidoo
- The Quirky Philosophy with Jo Whitton - Food intolerances & gut health
- Going Grain Free & Dairy Free with Helen Marshall of Primal Alternative
- Primal Alternative Recipe eBook
- LCHF & Keto with Thermo Foodie & the Chef
- Thermo Foodie Fact Sheet
- Get your Family Cooking
- Your Entertaining Plan
- Kids Recipes- Cookidoo
- Kids Recipes
- Your Entertaining Plan Worksheet
- Easy Entertaining with Dani Valent
- Varoma Tips
- Varoma Tips PDF
- ThermoServer Uses
- Thermoserver uses PDF
- Fleur's Favourite Varoma Dishes -Cookidoo
- Fleur's favourite Varoma dishes - various sites
- Frittata Formula
- Forming Scrolls Tutorial
- How to mince meat
- Low Carb Cauliflower Muffins
- Cauliflower Muffin Recipe
How long do I have access to the course for?
You will have access to the course for the lifetime of the course online even if it is updated. You won't be cut off after a period of time.
I've got an older model Thermomix. Will this course still benefit me?
Yes, absolutely! Where the information differs between TM31 & TM5 I will give different relevant information. In June 2019 the TM6 will be released in Australia. This course will be updated with TM6 information by end August 2019.
When can I do lessons?
Anytime you like. The Everyday Thermomix course is totally self-paced. When you enrol you will receive access to the first week's module. A new module will be released each week for 10 weeks. You don't have to complete each module in that week. There is no deadline. This means you can complete a module, or a section of a module in your own time and you can revisit modules as often as you like. So if you're going away or unwell your course will be waiting for you when you come back to it.
Does it matter if I don't have a Cook-Key?
If you don't have a Cook-Key, regardless of what model you have, you will still benefit from being a Cookidoo member and the content covered in that module.
Is this course just for new TM owners? I've had my Thermomix for years but still not using it as much?
No, This course is for all TM owners. While the course is an ideal way for a new Thermomix owner to get started, the Everyday Theromix online course will also reinspire people who have had a Thermmomix for a long time but have lost their cooking mojo and not using their TM as often as they would like.
What if I need extra assistance?
You will be invited to join the Everyday Thermomix Course Support group on Facebook. It's a closed group for students of this course. Student can ask questions and share ideas. Fleur is active on this page to support students. You can also contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Is there homework? Will I be graded?
No, the activities are self-paced to help you implement the learnings from that module. If you would like feedback or have questions, you can email me on email@example.com or ask a question in the Everyday Thermomix Support Facebook group.
Do I really need 8 weeks to learn how to use my Thermomix?
There's no doubt that there's plenty to learn about the Thermomix. I still learn new things all the time but this course is broken down into 8 quick yet impactful video training modules. You will receive one per week for 8 weeks plus a pre-week module & a bonus module at the end. It's up to you when you watch the video's and do the activities. You don't have to even complete a module before moving on to the next. You will be able to watch the videos and do the activities when you want.